Calvin is such a cute kid...its doesn't matter how Travis decides to style his hair. It looks like you guys are having fun with your new little one!
This boy has a LOT of hair! I say have fun with it while it lasts!!
what a little bugger!
DO!!!
I love the hair, but I really LOVE the lips!
what a sweet little poop!
Haha wow looks like lil cal has inherited travs lips! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Calvin is such a cute kid...its doesn't matter how Travis decides to style his hair. It looks like you guys are having fun with your new little one!
This boy has a LOT of hair! I say have fun with it while it lasts!!
what a little bugger!
DO!!!
I love the hair, but I really LOVE the lips!
what a sweet little poop!
Haha wow looks like lil cal has inherited travs lips! ;)
Post a Comment