Friday, October 27, 2006

What do you want to be for Halloween?

I just wanted to let you all share in our excitement to be parents here really soon...

First of all, yesterday was my last day of work before I have the baby. It's such a weird feeling to be done. I have loved my job and the people I get to work with and will miss it a lot. But I do look forward to a little time to rest, relax and get some last minute things taken care of before I become a mom and (as almost any other mom I know has told me) my life changes forever!

Anyway, last night my co-workers took both Travis and I out to dinner as a farewell; on our way home I noticed some Halloween lights and decorations and asked Travis, "What do you want to be for Halloween?" Without skipping a beat he said, "I want to be a dad for Halloween!" I thought that was the cutest response and thought it would be nice if we get to be parents for Halloween!!

We'll keep you all posted:)

6 comments:

ANJ said...

my girl is going to be a mooooooooom! unreal... so excited for you!

Katie and Eric said...

Your baby is going to be here so soon. That is nice that you get to have a few days of not working before he comes. We can't wait to hear the news. Are you feeling anxious? Travis is going to be such a great dad!!

Alisa said...

That's a very cute story! It seems like something you would cry about...although I didn't...?!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

That is a really cute story...gotta love those dads! I can't wait for you guys to be parents, hurry and pop that baby out liz! :)

Jill said...

Hopefully your baby will surprise you and come early! Make sure that Travis posts pictures after you have your baby. I'm so excited to see him!

Ralph and Teresa said...

You better NOT be parents for Halloween!!! That would completely throw me for a loop! I'm counting on 9 days before the month of Nov. is gone for me! Gone in being productive, I might add, but I am soooo looking forward to hanging out in Boston and holding a little grandson!!