I love the walk down pregnancy lane! It's so fun to see how your body changes through the months. Do you realize you could have your baby any day now?! Eeeeeek!!!
liz, you look GREAT! i love that you are wearing flip-flops in that last picture...by the end, it seems like they are the only shoes that are comfortable!
Liz--why are you not looking pregnant on the backside like I always do?? Thanks for sharing these pictures. What a hot mama!! Just think--only a few more weeks!
i cannot believe you are that pregnant. i'm stressing out that you're my first best friend to ever have a baby!!! anyway, watch for a baby present in the mail soon. yay! aliss
Hey you. I miss you, lets get together asap before this baby comes. Oh, and I agree with everyone else: you are the best looking 9 months pregnant girl I've ever seen. I'm so jealous. Anyway, call me. Let's plan a shopping trip.
Oh, you are so cute prenant mamma!! I love these new pictures on your blog and the biking pictures of travis and his dad. Good luck with the delivery. Just remember .... EPIDURAL!!!!
10 comments:
Liz! You look so cute! Look at that belly!! Do you feel like you're going to pop yet?!
I love the walk down pregnancy lane! It's so fun to see how your body changes through the months. Do you realize you could have your baby any day now?! Eeeeeek!!!
liz, you look GREAT! i love that you are wearing flip-flops in that last picture...by the end, it seems like they are the only shoes that are comfortable!
Liz...you are the cutest pregnant momma ever. I love it! I can't believe that your time is pretty much here. Good luck!
liz you look so stinkin' cute! I love the little pregnant belly! Your baby is coming any day now!!!!
Liz--why are you not looking pregnant on the backside like I always do?? Thanks for sharing these pictures. What a hot mama!! Just think--only a few more weeks!
i cannot believe you are that pregnant. i'm stressing out that you're my first best friend to ever have a baby!!! anyway, watch for a baby present in the mail soon. yay!
aliss
I can't believe that it's almost here! What happened to the game night Saturday? We have to get together.
Hey you. I miss you, lets get together asap before this baby comes. Oh, and I agree with everyone else: you are the best looking 9 months pregnant girl I've ever seen. I'm so jealous. Anyway, call me. Let's plan a shopping trip.
Oh, you are so cute prenant mamma!! I love these new pictures on your blog and the biking pictures of travis and his dad. Good luck with the delivery. Just remember .... EPIDURAL!!!!
Post a Comment