Reasons why fall is my favorite time of year:
-you can walk from your front door to your car without sweating in normal clothes!
-Crisp, cool air
-sweaters!!
-East coast fall colors
-Football season
-candy corns, pumpkins, and hot chocolate
-Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas
-smell of leaves burning
-school
5 comments:
I'm with you Liz!! One of the reasons it's my favorite seasons is all the baking you can do with pumpkins and apples. For example: the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies I made today!
No Sweating! Amen!! although, once you get to a certain point in the year, it's so cold that you bundle up like crazy, and by the time you get inside, you're totally sweating!!! Remember all those hikes up to campus, decked out in the snow gear...SWEAT!!!
pumpkin cookies! can somebody please send me a can of pumpkin so i can make some?
although i guess that would be kind of weird considering it is pretty much spring here...
I'm glad that you love school starting too. Even though I haven't been in school for the past two fall semesters, I still find myself tempted to by highlighters, binders, and notebooks.
Alright I realized that I spelled "buy" wrong and it's bothering me. I guess this might have something to do with me liking school so much. Whatever the reason, please excuse for my little mistake.
Post a Comment