Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Prego Pictures

I've had many requests for pictures of my pregnant belly lately and feel a need to explain myself. It isn't that I don't want to put pictures up of me being pregnant but we still don't have the internet at home yet, (coming soon, I hope) so I can only post at work on a VERY slow dial-up connection. So, unfortunately, I don't have that option right now. I will say that being pregnant is a lot of fun. For a first time pregnant lady, I have had an overall, very good experience so far. This little boy moves all the time. It is such an incredible feeling to know that there is a little person in there, trying to get comfortable, move around, and, being Travis' son, just get out and play some sports or something! Anyway, it is great. I promise to get pictures up as soon as possible. I also just wanted to add a very Happpy Birthday to Travis yesterday. He has reached a whole quarter of a century now; hard to believe. We had fun celebrating with a lot of friends last night. It made us realize that we have met some really great people in just one year of being in Boston. (Sorry for the really long paragraphs, but here at work I can't make separate paragraphs for some reason!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having recently spent a weekend with Liz, I can attest that she is a very darling prego-gal. She dresses so cute and her little belly is very cute (and will even involuntarily move around sometimes!).
So until pictures come you'll have to take my word for it!
(alissa)

Cassandra said...

Liz! I need to see you soon! We're so sad we missed the birthday bash- tell Travis Happy day from the Allreds. We miss you guys and need to get togther pronto!

Camie said...

Liz--
We definitely would love to see pictures of your cute pregnant self, but a pregnancy update will have to suffice for now. So glad you are having a great experience!

Camie

ANJ said...

wish i could be there to celebrate with you guys! i still can't imagine lizzy with a belly

Anonymous said...

Yep, I'll also say that Liz has the cutest pregnant belly ever. Except that I haven't seen it in a few weeks. Up for a pedicure Liz? - Rebecca