Well, the promised pictures have arrived! I love having access to my blog and the internet again. Here are some pictures from our trip to Colorado a few weeks ago. We spent some time with the Evans side of the family in Fort Collins doing some water skiing, hiking, and visiting with grandpa, aunts and uncles and cousins. It was a fun trip!
And, of course, there are some pictures of me being pregnant. I will be sure to update more often with pictures as I have a feeling my belly is going to be growing a lot within the next two months! Also, my twin sister, Alisa is here visiting us in Boston! It is so much fun having her here. I think we have both really missed spending all of our time together that we really are just having fun hanging out! I love it. Check soon for more pictures from our weekend!







6 comments:
Yeah!! I have been wanting to see the cute belly for some time now!! You look great! We are so excited for you and Travis. We miss you guys!
Love, Lizzie
you guys are the cutest cutest. you are the best prego person! and i was just telling someone about the great clothes we got for you at Target when i was there. and i love you alisa -- and you, liz. okay, and you, trav.
done.
a
Great pics Liz!! Thanks for sharing with the blogging world. You are an adorable pregnant lady--now I really believe that you are!
You look so cute, Elizabeth! Thanks for sending pictures along!! It's fun to see you two girls together, too. I know you hate to see today end. Alisa has to say goodbye:( Love, Mom
aw! my girls! liz, you are one hot pregnant mama. i wish i could be there to buy cute maternity clothes with you. i hope travis is taking care of all of your pregnant lady needs, like tons of pickles and swiss orange sherbet... hear that trav??
Wow, where did you get such a cool husband?
Post a Comment