Friday, July 28, 2006

The Big Move

So Travis and I are moving yet again, into our third place that we've lived since we moved to Boston over a year ago! The good news is that we hope to stay in this apartment for the last 3 years of our stay here. We got the keys yesterday and spent all day yesterday painting, etc and then moving all of our stuff today. We have been lucky to have Travis' mom and brother here to help us. We are really excited for this new apartment and to have a place we can call our own.

I also just heard that a friend of mine from BYU, Hillary Stone and her husband, are moving to the same exact town that we just moved to so we'll be in the same ward. They will be here for the next 3 years with us so that will be fun to have some friends here with us. Anyway, I just wanted to give a quick update. I'll post some pictures of our new place soon.

1 comment:

Camie said...

Welcome to the land of homeowning!! I'm excited to see what paint colors you chose. how fun! You'll have to send pictures. That's great that Hilary will be in your ward--it's always nice to have a familiar face!