Saturday, July 07, 2012

4th.

i've been slacking lately. but i actually feel a little bit more caught up.  i mean, the 4th of july was just a few days ago, right?  i've become a big i-phone picture taker and instagrammer lately so i need to make sure to upload those on here, too.  those will come next.  speaking of the 4th, i'm having my 4th baby in november!  i'm pretty sure anyone who reads my blog is also friends with me on facebook where i made the big announcement a while back but, just in case, there you go blogging world!  alexa and her little sister will be 10 months apart, and even though we didn't plan to have our 3rd and 4th so close together, we are so excited and can't wait.  i think they will be so close and have so much fun growing up together.  being a twin myself i know what it is like to have a sister so close and i am grateful that my two girls will have a similar experience!

july 4th...we had a great holiday this year.  we woke up and went to our ward breakfast and bike parade in the morning.  the boys were so excited to decorate their bike and scooter and to be a part of the festivities.  then, travis went to help his sister and family move into their new house while the kids and i went home for lunch and naps.  then we spent the rest of the day at nana and papa's pool and had a little barbecue and fireworks later.  i am so grateful to be an american. 
brady and miles.  2 months apart.  they really love each other about 99% of the time:)
















and for taylor.  he'll be home in a month but we didn't want him to think that we forgot about him!  p.s. that's supposed to be a heart at the end...not an apple.


3 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the updates Liz and I didn't even recognize Miles! He is so big! and Alexa is just too cute--seriously! I love it!

Aubrey said...

Wow! I didn't know you were expecting your 4th. Congratulations and hope you are feeling well.

Janelle said...

Love these last 2 updates! I think Alexa looks so much like Dad Ralph! I am so excited you'll have (irish) twin girls....how fun for everyone, especially them! And did you get a new lens?? All these pictures in the last couple posts I read today look amazing! Good work, girl! Love you. Oh, and I am planning on mailing your baby gift this week. It's actually for Alexa, not the new baby. Don't judge.