i have a lot to catch up on from the summer. we've been spoiled with a lot of really fun family time with both sides of our family. i can't wait to give more details but for those of you who can't stand the anticipation, here's a little sneak peak.

lots to post!
3 comments:
I can't wait! Looks like you've had an awesome summer! Is there a baby updated included in you're review? We're keeping the streak alive w/ bebe, she's all girl :) Miss you!
uh, WHAT??????? Adam got married????!!!!! When did this happen? When did he even get engaged????!! Woo hoo! And your fun travels and such look so...fun! Give me the details when you get the chance. And tell me when you find out what you're having...it's killing me!
I have been waiting for updates! and I am so excited to find out if you're having a boy or girl! don't keep us hanging too long once you find out, ok?
Post a Comment