Friday, April 08, 2011

no more messing around.

dear spring. please come. and tell summer not to be too far behind.


















this was our day today. i didn't want to go inside. neither did the boys. it's supposed to rain again tomorrow so we soaked it all in as much as possible. i know there are so many pictures but i've neglected my camera and need to learn how to use it again. plus, my boys were definitely working with me today. especially calvin. haha, he loves the camera these days. what a cheeser.

oh yeah. we got some bunk beds this week. they LOVE them. i do too. there's more room in their bedroom now and it actually looks like a room that's supposed to be. (fyi...i put these babies together all by myself. the guy who sold them to me told me i would have no problem putting them together, especially if my husband would be around. dude, i got it)


now i'm off to bed. i've got a spring fever/cold coming on and the boys are gone so i'm taking advantage of a quiet house. sigh.

6 comments:

Alisa said...

oh, i miss those boys!!!

kristen said...

You must workout. :) I remember the day we got bunkbeds when I was little. Best day ever. It was like a huge toy in our room. And I used to do flips off the side. Don't worry. I'll teach the boys when we get there.
We are home alone all day again... WREB. Wish we could hang with you guys.

kristen said...

Wait... Is that a "boy" stroller on the ground!?

Lindsey said...

your flowers look so pretty! glad you guys had a nice sunny day! we have been getting teased too.. a nice day then a cold or stormy one.

I can just imagine how much the boys love their new beds, and they look great!

Ashley Robinson said...

Ahhhh!!! LOVE THEM! Great job putting the bunks together...we dont need help! phuu! Nothing beats the sunshine after 43 STRAIGHT RAINNY DAYS!! Gotta love Oregon...

Jill said...

I'm pretty sure Adam has no idea how to put our bunk beds together. Women rock.