Tuesday, January 04, 2011

dreamy and merry.

i've been questioned about my lack of posting this month. i'm guilty for really enjoying precious time with my family and having a truly dreamy holiday season. i'll try to make it short but it has been an entire month, folks.

here we are at our local town tree lighting. it's definitely not the greatest tree ever (in actuality, it's not even a real tree. it's a bunch of lights floating on the lake) but it is fun being apart of the community.


we were also able to go to a few christmas parties including our office party at the melting pot. so fun and so good.

visiting santa with nana, brady and max. i don't have those pics but here's my boys waiting. and calvin being the oldest brother he is and helping miles smile.

we spent one night bowling as the whole family. here's what the three little boys did for most of it. calvin did bowl and has declared it one of his favorites by far.

christmas eve "pajammies", as calvin calls them, with nana.

here's the whole group minus taylor who's serving his mission in brazil and brady who was already in bed.
this is more like it.


we love brady! this was him about two minutes in on christmas morning.







we left the day after christmas for sunriver to ski and play in the snow. trav and i mentioned on the drive home 4 days later that we could have stayed for 3 more weeks. it was really nice. we both got a couple days of skiing in and calvin got to go to ski school! what can i say? he's a natural!

the girls and i did a lot of this. making headbands and ear warmers.

baby max. my boys adore him.

miles is full of different faces. you seriously never know what you're going to get with him. this is one of his new ones. he's actually really trying to smile in this one though. funny, funny kid.

we had lots of wrestling going on in this house with lots of sweaty little boys. here they are taking a little break. how nicewould it be to be a little boy going around shirt-less?


bedtime stories.



blurry, i know. this is what it really looked like.


nana and papa and their grandsons.

and here's a couple more. i got my very first school ornament and it really is my favorite on my entire tree. i get it now. (camie, notice he's wearing the cape. definitely a favorite around here)


and a happy 2011 to all! (for record's sake, this picture was taken at 8:24 PM and travis and i were in bed less than 3 hours later. peace)
thanks to all of trav's family for helping to make it such a dreamy and merry christmas! love to you all.

6 comments:

kristen said...

Yay you're back! Glad you had a fun Christmas! I think miles and piper will love each other and their weird faces. And do you know what I'm so excited about? That we will be in each other's pictures again and won't have to search the backgrounds to feel like we know what's going on!

Camie said...

Hey Liz--I haven't posted for a month either. One of these days I will get around to it! It looks like it was a fabulous Christmas. I'm glad Calvin likes his cape!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Oh, I've missed you!!!! I loved the run down :) Dreamy indeed. I love your boys. Makes me want another!

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I've missed your posts, by the way.

Janelle said...

Good, you're alive! I missed you! I don't know why we'd expect so much from December--such a busy month--but it is good to have you back! And..........SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR MLK WEEKEND!

Lindsey said...

love all the pics! So glad we were able to be there for so long and get some great cousin time! and of course good adult play time too.

I have to update my blog with all the pics we took too!