Thursday, September 02, 2010
hunting for the weekend.
last weekend travis went hunting with his dad and brother plus a few others. this was a first since i've known him even though he always told me he was a hunter and had the equipment to prove it. he'd just never actually gone during our whole relationship. it still seems so strange to me and i'm still getting used to it but he loves it and i'm really glad he was able to go for a few days. so, the boys and i decided to take advantage of the situation and go up to olympia to visit ryan, alisa, and owen. we had a really fun weekend spending a lot of time in downtown olympia at "sand in the city", rode our bikes, i taught alisa how to crochet while watching chick flicks and we even made time for a trip for to do some of our own hunting at target and costco. for more pics check out alisa's blog here.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful picture of beautiful Alisa on your blog, and beautiful pictures of beautiful you on Alisa's blog. Looks like you two had so much fun together, as always!
oops. I just realized I commented TO alisa on your blog. idiot!
haha
I love that u never knew Travis hunted. AT least he is keeping you on your toes after a few years of marriage!
Nice move. I wouldn't want to be alone all weekend with the kids either... Haha. And I really do think cal and soph were meant for eachother with their cheesy little poses. Stop tempting me to chop my hair off... Everytime I see it I want to. So cute.
Post a Comment