I was wondering if you really did! I love that first picture, your bangs are adorable! And the chicken nugget is killer.
Love the pix! (Especially the one of Sis. C with horrified grandchild on lap).
FUN!!!FUN!!!!FUN!!!! i love the seas world pics, too!!!
It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland and Sea World! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth, isn't it? So much more fun as a parent watching your kids enjoy it than it was as a kid enjoying it myself!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was wondering if you really did! I love that first picture, your bangs are adorable! And the chicken nugget is killer.
Love the pix! (Especially the one of Sis. C with horrified grandchild on lap).
FUN!!!FUN!!!!FUN!!!! i love the seas world pics, too!!!
It looks like you had a great time at Disneyland and Sea World! Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth, isn't it? So much more fun as a parent watching your kids enjoy it than it was as a kid enjoying it myself!
Post a Comment