i know many of you know who stephanie nielsen is and know about her blog. some of you may not. but all of you will feel inspired and ready for whatever trials you may face from day-to-day when you watch this video. it is a message of hope to everyone. a true message of love of our Savior and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you want to learn more about how you can find that hope and pure LOVE of Christ, click here. and if you want a free book to learn even more, let me know. i will send you a copy. enjoy the video. thank you, stephanie, for inspiring me today.
4 comments:
What a great video! I don't read her blog but I know of her story. They have overcome so much. Thanks for posting the video!!
way to make me cry Liz! Here come the poofy eyes! No really, I hadn't seen that video yet and I do love her story so much! I hope you don't mind if I copy you and post it to my blog. Thanks for passing it along!
crying right now. and so, so happy. i love nie nie, too, and have loved reading her blog. and yet the best part of her story is that powerful reminder that we all have that potential within us to be inspiring...to our own children and families. i love motherhood. i love mothers who love motherhood and take it as seriously as it is. thankyou for sharing that, liz. i may have to pass it on as well just to spread the love. you can never have too many reminders of Jesus Christ's love for us all.
wow. That was really touching. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment