Sunday, May 03, 2009

more mv pics.

look what kristen did...isn't she good?

5 comments:

amy stansel said...

Liz she is so so good at photography. I would love to take pictures like her. you look good with 3 kids!! i loved all the MV pictures. looks like you had fun!

Janelle said...

Great pictures. And you are one beautiful mama! It looks like you all had such a fun time together.

Annie Ruden said...

Hi Liz,
My friend Elisabeth told me you are moving to my lovely Oregon!! YAY! She gave me your blog address. You look very familiar, I'm not sure how I know you. Maybe BYU? Where in Oregon are you moving? We live in McMinnville but next week we are moving to Sherwood (I'm from AZ my hubby is from here). I hope you are close, we could get together. I told Elisabeth I like getting friend referrals from her because she's so amazing. Looks like you know Landon Tutt too. He was one of my favs from HS. He would know me as Elizabeth Pothier. Good luck with the move!

Annie Ruden said...

Excellent! I remember you now. Didn't you have a sister that played with us too? And yes we DID win the shirt that year! What up! I'm glad we'll be neighbors. Was that 1 1/2 weeks or months that you'll be moving here?
We have a fun group of woman bball players here. We play once a week near Sherwood. Any chance you'd be interested in playing in a 3 on 3 tournament in Spokane June 27-28th? We're trying to get a team together.

Marianne said...

Can you have her come take pics of us!? What amazing photography! Not to mention you have an adorable family to begin with, but still!