Monday, March 09, 2009

warm weekend...finally

warm weather finally hit new england. unfortunately, today we are back to the normal cold temps and snow. but, we tried to take advantage of the spring-like weekend and pray that more warm days are in the future. come on, pete, help us out! (our favorite local weatherman)

travis and calvin played soccer for a long time while miles and i watched. and, surprise surprise, calvin is a natural little athlete!after sunday naps

calvin showing off his winter white, toddler legs.

3 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

There is nothing like nice weather after a cold winter....especially when you have little kids!!! I am sure it felt good to be out!! Calvin is getting so big!!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So fun! I love these pictures of Calvin and Travis outside kicking a soccer ball. Too fun! Calvin seems so big to me.

So congrats to Travis on passing the boards! What a great relief!!! You guys are so stinkin' close to being done with school, am I jealous...um, yes in a lot of ways, but I know we have some fun adventures ahead of us here at UCLA. :)

Also, I am loving the knit hat! Where are all these hidden talents coming from Liz?! Seriously. I need some of your skills. Maybe one day I will get to see you again and you can teach me how to make these cute hats and how to make the carseat cover etc. I'm VERY impressed! Way to go!

It looks like life with two is treating you well. I sure love your guts...and everything else!

Becca Openshaw said...

did the whole family go? hahaha