
so, i'm not a crazy twilight fan or anything. yes, i read the books and enjoyed them as an entertaining read, but i'm not obsessed. but when i saw that red box had this in i had to get it. what do you think the chances are that travis will watch with me tonight?! i'm excited.
10 comments:
landen totally surprised me and bought this for me on saturday... it was waiting in a bowl with a bag of popcorn and candy... DATE NIGHT! trav better watch it with you!
You should try to talk him into it...Kevin really enjoyed the movie.
Let me know how/if you trick him into it.. I'm going to need a game plan myself :) Still loving Miles' cheeks. Ahhh!
Gotta love redbox for having Twilight! I'm cooking up a scheme with Redbox and Matt this weekend--I actually think Matt is looking forward to it after hearing so much, he can see it for himself!
Jay bought me the blu-ray and totally suffered through the whole movie with me. He was actually enjoying himself, I wasn't fond of all the questions but we enjoyed the movie. Good luck, I'm sure Travis will suffer through it with you.
I just got back from my sister-in-laws house where we had our own little Twilight viewing party! It's definitely a fun show - and I liked it better the second time I saw it (even though the book is, of course, still better!) And Kenny happened to see it because they were showing it on the plane this last time he came back from China... and he actually really liked it! Just tell Travis that there are lots of other manly, secure, men who have watched and enjoyed it! :)
I don't know what it is about Twilight either. I am certainly not obsessed either but saw it at Walmart on Sat and had to buy it. SHHHH, don't tell anyone.
We rented it this weekend, I didn't read the books but loved it and surprise Dustin liked it too and we can't wait to watch the next one.
Actually, I know of a lot of guys who have been curious, but don't want to admit it. Most of them have ended up enjoying it more than they expected. I'm not a psycho fan either. I only read 1 & 1/2 of the books but...ya know..it's kinda "the trendy" thing to follow right now.
are you serious i did not know that you were a twilight reader?!?!?! thanks for hanging out even though we only had three of us!
Post a Comment