...and freezing. in case you were wondering, winter is still here in new england. and i haven't been out of my house in 3 days. we had a big storm come through on monday which buried my car in i don't know how many inches of snow and is still buried. the thought of treking out with two little boys to dig out a car just doesn't sound all that fun. especially since, in four winters here, travis and i have never bought a shovel. i think that's on travis' to do list tonight.
meanwhile, what do you do in an 800 sq foot apartment in the middle of a freezing, wet winter for 3 whole days? lots of books, forts, chase, wrestling, movies, cars, baking, tantrum throwing, playdough, puzzles...you name it. we've probably done it. guess who's ready for spring?
and, some of this has been happening too:
brothers playing
dad "helping" -last sunday travis changed miles' diaper and put his pants back on but forgot to button the onesie. this was his solution.
playgroup-ing
smiling and giggling
crocheting (don't worry, miles was just being my model)
singing some popcorn popping (haha, yes this is a candid shot.)
major cheesing
bathing and growing -now weighing in at 11 pounds
and i haven't mentioned on here yet, but travis passed his boards! he is so, so close. we are all so proud of him. what are we doing to celebrate? tonight we're making a countdown chain until graduation.
10 comments:
That was a fun post Liz! Are you sure you NEED that shovel now? I mean in a few months you will never need it!!! I guess you want to be able to leave, huh!!! I don't think Miles is enjoying being your model....maybe you need to pay him more $$$ to model for you!!! I want you to teach me how to make those hats....Katie made one for JEssica for Christmas....they are so cute. Contgrats to Travis for passing the boards!!!!
CONGRATS!!! Yay for passing the boards!!
Liz, what great photos. You are such an amazing mom. This is Emily who works for Dr. Rick Evans!!! Soon for Dr. Travis Evans too. Congrats on passing the boards. What an accomplishment. I too want you to teach me (when you move here) how to make those adorable hats. They are so so cute. Congrats again on all your guy's hard work. It took all of you to do it! Can't wait till you guys move here. Take care.
oh my gosh!! Miles already looks so big!!
It was so fun seeing Trav on Sunday! I am so excited for all of you and your move! You will be closer and that is always a plus! Miles is as sweet as can be! I hope you get digged out soon!
Congrats Travis that's awesome...you are almost there! Liz that little beenie you made is adorable, you need a little girl! :)
Wahoo for being close enough to have a paper chain for graduation.
We're ready for spring too!
Sad we missed you in Utah! It was so fun seeing your hubby! Yeah for his boards! And I feel so bad for you and the weather! We are spoiled out here! You'll be out of there soon enough. But then you'll have the rain to deal with!
You're the best mom ever.. Those boys sure are lucky. I love the strategically placed washcloth :)
i love the candid picture of you liz... congrats travis
Post a Comment