miles had his 2 month appointment a few days ago and our suspicions that our baby had packed on some extra pounds came true. miles weighs 12 pounds and is 23 inches long. and those 6 lbs he's put on since he was born? yep, they all went straight to his cheeks. here he is in his bumbo, that he loves, wearing brother's mr. potato head glasses.
look at those cheekers!
and i had to add this picture so you can get an idea of my life in a house of boys. while i was trying to take the above pics of miles, this is what i was competing with. 2 seconds later i was tackled to the ground by both travis and calvin.
here are some st. patty's day pictures. we didn't do much to celebrate except that me and boys wore green all day, we opened our first bag of mini cadbury eggs, and then ate our green dinner. the rules were that you had to be wearing green if you wanted your food. calvin thought the green milk was candy, so now i know if he ever stops drinking milk i only have to make it green.
8 comments:
Love all the pics! And holy cow miles is getting huge!
All the green was really cute! I can't believe you guys are done with school so soon!!
I would never be able to get anything done.. I'd just kiss those squishy cheeks all day long :)
Cute pictures Liz!!!
I'm sad that we've lost touch! I'm going to start following your blog better, I love your cute family and have never had the chance to say CONGRATULATIONS on baby boy #2!!!!!! Miles is darling and I can't believe how HUGE Calvin is!! WOW! Has it really been two years? xoxox
those mr. potato head glasses remind me of jake who thought that they would fit on his 3 year old head... well he was cute and that was all that mattered... he is getting sooo big... your kids are so cute anyways!
oh i LOVE those cheeks!
... and what is that green bread stuff? i studied the picture up close and still can't figure it out.
What cute little leprachauns you have! Sounds like you've had a great March. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment