Thursday, February 12, 2009

our miles-1 month

today we celebrate little miles joining our family one month ago. he has adjusted very well and i think we have all adjusted to him, too. he eats and sleeps great and, let's be honest, that's about all he really does right now! he is so sweet and content and he has made this an easy adjustment to life with two so far. and, as much as i want to put bows in hair and buy lots of pink, i am loving being a mama to boys. i can already hear my little ones crashing cars, jumping off of couches and wrestling each other to the floor and i love it.
today calvin and i brought miles to his one month appointment. he is growing like crazy weighing in at 9.5 lbs and 20 1/2 inches long. he's got 2 chins and the beginning of rolls on his little thighs which i love. i love having this little boy in my life.

these pictures are all thanks to kristen, of course! what am i going to do without you?

11 comments:

Jill said...

Those pictures are beautiful--does Kristen want to be my friend, too?

Glad to hear that little Miles is treating you so well. Maybe one day I'll get one of those boys that I hear so much about!

Katie said...

Liz--your boys are adorable! Hope you four are doing well. I love reading your blog and feeling a bit like i know what is going on in your life. :)

kristen said...

hummm... yes! did you download them from photobucket or just right click and save? we need a blog chat. ;)

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Ohhhhh....Liz, he is so cute...both of your boys are! The pictures are awesome!!!!Can you bring Kristen out here with you when you come? I could use some pics of my kids, too!

Katie and Eric said...

Miles is so cute! I love the pictures. I can't believe that he is already one month old. I am so glad that everything is going so well. We love you lots!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So, so, so cute! I can't believe it has been one whole month!!! I am glad to hear that you are adjusting well and enjoying your family of four. Crazy! Way to go Travis! THE BOARDS, never a fun part of dental school. Glad to hear that they are going well.

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I think you're such a great mom! someday we'll get our girls, but for now it's all about cars crashing and wrestling and loving it.
Congrats to Travis on his exams! We're praying for you guys!

Andrea said...

oh how I hope Treyson gains that same weight. He's so tall and skinny! Miles is adorable. I love him. I'm shooting u an email sometime today - barring any baby disaster. :)

PS You're living my dream. I want all boys.

Jill said...

Liz, the boys are so cute! Yes, to Keri's comment, you can bring Kristen with you!! Landen might not like that one?? But at least you'll get to see her when she comes to visit!

Lindsey said...

wow! how adorable! I love that his hair is getting lighter just like Calvin's did.

Stephanie Pulham said...

Those are some beautiful pictures! Oh, Nick and I are just waiting for match day. Maybe we will see you at BU's graduation.