it is hard to believe that i am days away from having a baby. last time around with calvin i felt a lot more prepared than i do now. it's kind of crept up on me. although, i am not nearly as scared about it this time. i kind of know what i'm doing now and hopefully i'll jump right back into newborn stage again. wish me luck.
for a few pregnancy updates: i feel like i have been to the doctor a lot within the last month. i have been measuring small for a while now and my doctor seems to be pretty nervous about it since, as of today, i have now had 5 additional ultrasounds to make sure the baby is still growing, 2 non-stress tests, and one 24-hour urine test to check for extra protein. and all of this on top of my normal weekly check-ups! every test that has been run, fortunately, has turned out great and this baby boy continues to grow and seems to be healthy. better safe than sorry!
i also really feel like this baby will be here any day now. although, i'll probably be saying that 2 weeks from now when i'm 1 week overdue. i have been having contractions off and on for the last month or two and am hoping that some kind of progress is being made! i have another appointment in the morning and will find out more. i'll keep you all posted. hopefully the next time you hear from me i'll be a mama of 2!
14 comments:
Good luck Liz!
Good luck!! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to tell me how you do it with 2... the thought of it makes me kind of scared out of my mind, but at the same time I really want to be pregnant again! Can't wait to hear a new update from a Mamma of TWO!! :)
Those little boys are the two luckiest around--they have the most fabulous mother. Ever. Love you!
That is exciting! You are sooooo close!!!
I can't believe you're so close, so exciting!
This little guy just wants to put you through it before he comes. I can't wait to meet him, the first of many babies this year!! I am so glad to hear that he is doing well. hang in there Im almost home.
Good luck Liz, we are so excicted for you guys!
good luck! I hope he comes soon!
Checking back daily. You'll be before me, for sure....so no worried. I can't wait to see him - baby 2. Man, we are old.
Hang in there lady.....I can't wait to see this kiddo!
yay! hurry up and get here, mister. we want to see you!
i measured small with both of my kids, and benjamin was 8 pounds! i'm sure everything will be great (and hopefully your new guy won't be that big:)
I am so excited for you! You are going to make a great mother of two and you'll have all the secrets down by the time my little guy arrives in a few months. I can't really remember the newborn stuff and I can't really remember how I did any of it! So you can definitely count on getting several phone calls from me. I sure hope that you are feeling well and you still have a little breathing room left! :) We definitely need to talk. I love you!
You are still lookin' super good until the end, sporting that cute belly! Any day now, you must be so anxious!
Post a Comment