Thursday, January 15, 2009

miles.


we are so happy to finally be home with our sweet little boy. he is still so tiny and hardly ever cries. we are so lucky to have him as part of the family!




21 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW!!! So adorable! I Love it. Looks like Cal is taking the responsibilities of being a good big brother already :) Miles has such blond hair...you sure you didnt highlight it?! haha Cant wait to come out in a week and visit!! LOVE YOU!

Andrea said...

I love him!!!! He's sooo perfect and Calvin looks like such a ham!

Becca Openshaw said...

he is sooo cute!!!!

April said...

I love cute babies and he certianly is one of them!! Congratulations and I am glad that things are going well so far.

Katie and Eric said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing. He is a doll. Hope all continues to go well.

Lindsey said...

yay for the pictures! And i love Calvin's cheesin it up smile!! Hope all goes well tonight for his first night at home!

Tamsen said...

Very cute, did Calvin have that much hair?

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! He is absolutely adorable! I think he looks like Calvin... not that I've ever seen him or anything, but there's a good resemblance from the pictures anyway! :) Glad to hear you're doing well!

amy stansel said...

congrats!! What a cutie and a head full of hair again. Liz he looks like you - at least i think he does for now! let me know when he starts eating burgers and pooping in the toilet!! You know for him it's just around the corner. Oh and if he isn't potty trained by age 2 don't think there is something wrong with him. It's called NORMAL!!! love you tons!!

Jennie said...

oh what a sweetie! And I love how Calvin's cheesing it up....is he having the time of his life w/ nana or what? Can't wait to meet Miles soon!

Erica said...

So cute! He has calvin's exact nose! Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

Welcome to the world, Miles! We're excited you're here and we love all your blond hair!

Navarro's said...

cutest little guy ever!!!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I have been waiting for Miles pictures! He is a cutie! That hair is just crazy to me....i didn't know babies had hair....i think he has almost as much as Kayleigh has now! i knew amy would bring up the eating thing....i have been wondering at what point burgers would be introduced into his life! Love ya! I will call you soon!

Jill said...

How do you make babies with so much hair? He is adorable!

kristen said...

i just about teared up at the "matching boys in flannel" picture. i LOVE that! those are YOUR guys liz! and where is your pic? weren't you part of the process somewhere? you know i love ya!

Janelle said...

More pictures, more pictures! We want more! What a cutie!!! Congrats, you family of 4!!

Alisa said...

I agree with Janelle....keep the pictures coming!!! Liz, at first glance I totally thought, "Christensen!" He has a lot of Christensen in him to me....he looks like Dad at first glance, I think. Maybe it's the blonder hair. He's so handsome!! Can't wait to meet him...even though that's forever away! Love you so much! I always miss you tons!

mom2cherreys said...

So cute, looks like Calvin is handling it okay. Congrats to you guys, let me know if you need a meal or anything else.

Cherisa said...

We were just musing during playgroup today about how your little family was doing... Gla dto see you got some pictures up and hope you're feeling well!

Meredith said...

The men in plaid, priceless! What a precious little blonde family. Miles is perfect Liz, I'm dying to hear the birth story!