Tuesday, January 13, 2009

announcing.

miles wallace
born january 12
8:46 am
6 lbs 4 oz
19 inches

mom and baby boy are doing well. i know you're all waiting for pictures. keep checking back for cute baby miles! (no camera cord at the hospital)

25 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! I really love the name, too. I hope everything went well and that you get to rest some!

Oh, and I can't wait for pictures.

Amy said...

Congratulations Liz! Good luck with #2!

Lindsey said...

Yay! We are excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!

Cherisa said...

How nice that the waiting is over! And while Miles isn't huge, he certainly falls within normal ranges! Enjoy the childcare and "room service" at the hospital!

Carrie said...

Congratulations, Liz!! I love the name and can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Congrats Liz and Travis! You are right, I am one waiting for those pics!!! Can't wait to see a pic of a cute little baby!!! I am excited I get to see him in not too many months! I hope you are doing well, and good luck as you adjust to baby #2.

Stephanie said...

Yay! Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see some pics.

Kara and Kevin said...

Congrats! I am glad to hear you and baby are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures!

April said...

Yeah!!!! I can't wait for pictures

Tamsen said...

Congrats guys! So excited to meet little baby Miles. Great name. I'll check with you in a few days to see when I can bring you a meal.

kristen said...

yay yay yay! i guess i have to brag a little and say i got to hold that sweet baby already! and he's so perfect! congrats again guys. ;)

Jyl... said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't to meet him. Get some rest (hahaha)

Andrea said...

Dear Liz -
You suck.

Love,
Andrea

but seriously, I love u and can't wait to see pics.

Amber said...

Congrats! I am glad everyone is doing well--enjoy the nursery and the chance to get some rest before you go home.

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Congratulations Liz and Travis!!!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of him! I LOVE the name!!!

Alissa said...

eek. seriously can't wait to see him!!!

love you!

Elizabeth said...

We're so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Janelle said...

Great name, you guys! It fits you well! Still letting it sink in because I wasn't prepared to find out the name and the fact that he was born quite yet... I got on here to check if you've had any progress since you're getting close to your due date, and I guess you had progress! CONGRATS! We're so happy for you!!!! Can't wait to see those pictures. Will be checking back often. Welcome, baby Miles!

Dani said...

I know you hear this all the time but you are BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! It makes my heart warm to learn all about your life and be updated. You are beautiful people inside and out. Cant wait to see Miles!!!

Meredith said...

Aww.. He's so cute already, I just know it!

Marianne said...

I'm so excited that I just can't hide it!!! Congrats! I can't wait for pics!

Gretchen said...

You're not pregnant anymore! Mission complete. Not quite, right? I hope all is well for you and that the delivery went as you'd have it go. I can't wait to see Miles and I certainly can't wait to see Calvin's new big brother swagger. Congrats on becoming a foursome.
We want to have Calvin over to play. We've got 120 cars with his name on them.

Becca Openshaw said...

oh my gosh, congrats, and i love the name miles! can't wait to see and him!!!

Adam Christensen said...

nice name... WALLACE!!!

The Imperfect Pie said...

Yeah! I've been wondering when he'd come...I'm still waiting...love you and congrats!!
Janelle