we went yesterday on a little family adventure to our little courtyard. we weren't sure how long we would last but i think travis thought we'd be there for a while because he brought a large canteen of hot chocolate along just in case! haha. he was also nice and made me a little snow bench to sit on while he and calvin played. other than that, we have been stuck inside the whole time. travis and calvin were probably ready to get rid of me yesterday around dinner time because i was going a little nutty. i can guarantee we will be going somewhere tomorrow.
this is right in the middle of the storm, probably about 2/3 of the snow we got.
5 comments:
Even with the weather we got out of the house but since we're leaving town tomorrow, there were just some things that had to get done and some things we had to just get! Cabin feaver sets in faster than expected, though, huh? Aren't you glad it's not the blizzard of '78?
That is one thing I sort of miss. Being snowed in is fun in its won way. But then again I guess I have never been snowed in with a toddler!! I can't wait to see the photos of the baby! Good luck delivering!!
I hear ya. We finally dug the car out last night. It was soooo good to get out.
Uh, yow did it snow this weekend! I did myself in with the baking as well....and I have no more baby excuse for eating myself into oblivion so, want some oreo fudge? But I wanted a white Christmas and Rory's been pleased to see the "snow cow" aka a snow PLOW rolling around by the hour so I guess we can't complain. Your boys look so cute playing in the snow!
we have been in since Saturday, due to snow....can't believe i am saying that here in Washington....you would be surprised....we have a good amount of snow.....plus, we had freezing rain, then snow again, so we have snow, a layer of ice, and more snow. We are doing some baking, too....i wasn't going to do any this year, but now that we are home, i figured i can't be 100% committed to my diet this week, so bring on the cinnamon rolls and peanut butter balls!!!
Post a Comment