SO funny, I love it!! I never knew calvin had such good moves, he must learn from his mom.
so funny!!! LOVE IT!! I wasn't expecting that whole song and dance.
I love those! We did one last year.
wow... you and calvin look like super best girlfriends doing those moves...hehe. we want to see more of trav though.(landen's comment: "wow calvin has boobs")
hahahahaha wow i love my family!!!
Anna and I CANNOT stop laughing! you guys have the best dance moves! you guys are so funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO funny, I love it!! I never knew calvin had such good moves, he must learn from his mom.
so funny!!! LOVE IT!! I wasn't expecting that whole song and dance.
I love those! We did one last year.
wow... you and calvin look like super best girlfriends doing those moves...hehe. we want to see more of trav though.
(landen's comment: "wow calvin has boobs")
hahahahaha wow i love my family!!!
Anna and I CANNOT stop laughing! you guys have the best dance moves! you guys are so funny!
Post a Comment