everything seems to be going well. the last couple of weeks at my appointments i have been measuring a couple weeks small but the ultrasounds show a healthy, growing baby so we're not too worried. at my last appointment (when i was again measuring small and i tried to remind my nurse that i have a long torso and have plenty of room for this baby) she was trying to come up with ideas of how to make my belly bigger like drinking Ensure for breakfast. the last thing an almost full-term pregnant woman wants to hear is that she has to gain MORE weight! well, i wanted to let you all know that i have found the way to make my nurse happy.

i found these babies at walmart yesterday and i think that at my next appointment in a couple days, my nurse will be pleasantly surprised to see how well i've done! please try these. they are that good. and speaking of babies, we were interested and surprised to wake up to find 6 new baby fish in trav's fish tank this morning. we bought him a few more fish for christmas and apparently one was already pregnant. aren't we so lucky?!
and, because i know you'll all be asking to see it...the belly. we can not wait to meet this little boy in just a few short weeks!
11 comments:
youre so cute and so tiny! I'm glad to hear you don't have a HUGE belly actually bc people tell me all the time I don't look "big enough" and it freaks me out. I'm trying not to worry but I keep having nightmares about this boy coming out handicapped or with two heads. WHAT?!!!
What does Calvin say about a baby? Does he have any opinion on the issue?
cute, cute, CUTE! thanks for the prego update!
Liz, you are so tiny for 35 weeks! Crazy, I can't believe you're that close already.
You are adorable :) And I need to find myself some of those Oreos.. They look amazing! Have you tried to CandyCane Hersey kisses? I'm in love.
Let's not ever be pregnant at the same time while living by each other. You are incredibly tiny!
And if you want to make sure that you gain enough weight, add those Oreos to Peppermint ice cream. To DIE for!
I wish, just once in my life, i could relate to you....oh, what would it be like to have someone trying to figure out how to make my belly get bigger....if you need any tips, i am sure i could help!!!
Wow you look awesome. I would love to look like that at 35 wks. Thanks for the little tip on the cookies. I'm gonna snatch a pack next time I am at walmart, sounds delish.
seriously liz - why can't i look so cute and petite a month away from delivering!!! seriously, you look fab!! i miss you!!!
love the update! I can't believe you are going to have the baby so soon! You don't even look like you are that far along! We will totally miss you guys in Oregon! But I guess we'll see you in a couple months. We'll talk to you soon!
Try doing a little crunch as she's measuring next time. Maybe it will shorten your torso enough that the little bugger will be pushed to the top a little more!
And at least you're being encouraged to eat MORE and not LESS! Nothing like hearing your breakfasts of chocolate donuts are no longer allowed!
You are so cute. I wish the nurse had told ME to eat more...but I didn't need that encouragement.
Post a Comment