Tuesday, October 07, 2008

weekend.

ah. it was so refreshing having a good friend in town. there's nothing like spending time with someone who you lived with and who knows you so well. we loved having marianne and andrew here with us this weekend, even though it was only for a few days. we both know that we don't keep in touch as well as either one of us would like, but when we do get back together it's like nothing has changed! thanks for coming guys!

marianne and andrew spent most of their days here touring the city on their own or with marianne's cousin who also lives here and then came and spent the evening and night with us. we did get to go and see harvard with them and then spent all day saturday hanging out here in quincy, went to the beach, played some games and watched conference.
this is what we did while the boys were at conference. while in new york, marianne and andrew brought us some frrrrrozen hot chocolate from serendipity's. so, we drank frozen hot chocolate, chatted, did some online window shopping, and laughed lots! love you marianne!

and for double the roommate fun...another former roommate/friend, amber, gets to come visit this weekend! can't wait!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I want to see your belly.

Jenae said...

So fun!! I miss you guys!! By the way Liz, I have recently took up my forgotten addiction to frosting and graham crackers!!! It made me miss you because the last time I ate that was in Courtside.