this morning i had to go up to the boston temple (the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints) to buy some things for me and travis. calvin came along for the ride and since it was such a beautiful, fall day i decided to snap a couple pictures. calvin loves the temple and everytime he sees any building slightly resembling a temple he gets really excited and says "temple". our favorite is the castle from his cinderella book. we're so lucky to have a temple so close to where we live. if you want to learn more about temples and our church, click here.
5 comments:
I love pictures of temples....love the Boston Temple....thanks for sharing.....oh, and Calvin is soooo cute!!!
oh my gosh.....calvin looks VERY grown up in this picture.
ahhhh cute picture of calvin and the temple. and poor travis!!! I hope he gets feeling better - yeah dentist don't let some mouth problems slow you down. I hope his team won at least!! Liz maybe you need to start coaching them and get things under control!!
Calvin looks soo old here! It is soo nice to have a temple close. We are getting used to our almost 2 hour drive to the temple now.
I love these pictures of the temple. It looks like such a beautiful fall day! Poor travis! I am really glad he didn't break a tooth, but stiches have got to be so yucky! The thought of biting through your lip sounds awful!!!
Post a Comment