Tuesday, September 23, 2008

boys.

i was going through my pictures today, looking for the most recent ones to post on my blog. does anyone else think it's funny that these are the two that i found? i think he gets it from his uncle taylor! haha.


calvin and his ladies

cuddling with aurora one day...


...and sophie the next (notice his arm)

maybe it's his lucky shirt. but it's probably his nerdy side. (wearing travis' lab goggles)

let's just hope aurora and sophie don't see this.

5 comments:

kristen said...

TOO LATE! glad to see we're both blogging during nap time. ;)

Lindsey said...

Haha! That is so funny.. I think he probably does get it from Taylor!

We can't believe how big Calvin is getting! He looks soo much more grown up!

Emily said...

Love the goggles!

Lindsey said...

so it looks like your new little one will have cousins on each side that are really close in age! I bet you guys are soo excited! (glad we could help! :) HAHA.

Andrea said...

EVERYONE IS KNOCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!