there's a little baby growing inside of me. to join our little family in january.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
strange things.
there's been some weird things going on around here lately which is partly why i have been slacking slightly in posts. i haven't been able to sleep enough and taking a nap a day is not uncommon. last night i ate homemade cookie dough for dinner and the only other thing that ever sounds good to me is pasta and bread. i am way more emotional than usual. i cry while watching the family feud. did i mention the random cravings for a wendy's cheeseburger are sometimes a necessity? and suddenly i feel the need to potty-train my 20 month old. this could only mean one thing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
34 comments:
what!!! Congrats... I just talked to travis like 2 Days ago and he didn't say anything?!?!? This is such exciting news! When do you find out the sex?
dude, i get it! congrats!!! (too bad alisa leaked the news to me about a week ago!) seriously though, congratulations!
yeah!!! i'm so happy for you guys!!!
Liz that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and Travis. We need to get to get together soon - Rachael Monson has moved to Cambridge and is in our ward. We'll have to have a girls night! Congrats again!
Congratulations! How very exciting to be expanding your family. Let us know if you'll be expanding in pink or blue... :)
YAY!! I love your 'announcement post'--very creative! We are so excited for you, and we think January babies are great!
Congrats Liz! So excited for your lil' family. Cookie dough always sounds good for dinner! Indulge, you have an excuse now(;
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! 2 kids liz?! Can you even believe it?! You are a great mom. So how far along are you?
Woah! What fun news...I knew you had a glow about you today. Congratualtions!
LIZ...we are so excited for you. I had a suspicion...hooray!
Congrats!! We're so excited for you and your growing family. Eat up girl!!
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations, you guys! This is so exciting! January, huh?! What a fun way to tell everyone! Tell us all the details of how the pregnancy is going and when you find out the sex of the baby and your due date and anything else you can think of! Congrats, Liz & Travis!
sigh of relief
now i don't have to keep the secret any longer! congrats mama :)
Congrats! That is great...love your post! too creative and cute.
Congratulations Liz! So exciting that Calvin will have a sibling. Time goes by so fast and our little boys are almost 2. I know we've been saying that Logan and Calvin should have a playdate, so let me know when you have time and we'd love to get together.
The dry spell has finally been broken!!! Any other Christensen family members have something to announce???? Just an interested Grandma inquiring :) CONGRATULATIONS, ELIZABETH!!!! Grandbaby number 21 has just been announced!! Love ya, Mom C (Grandma C)
Congratulations. Way better on the timing than we did! I do feel for you, I absolutely hate being pregnant. I hope you're not too sick. Man being prego with a little one is hard. Don't feel guilty for any slacking off- you definitely need it.
Congrats!! This is very exciting news!!!
For some reason I just knew you were pregnant! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you. Hopefully you're not too sick for too long. That part stinks!
congrats, that is so exciting
Congratulations Liz and Travis!!! We are excited for you!
Ahhhhhh I LOVE this!!! So cute and i am laughing sooooo hard that you are crying while watching family feud!!!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Woohoo!!! Yay!!! Soo super stoked! :) Let's get together soon! Love ya!
CONGRATS!!! That is soo exciting! Definitely keep us posted! I guess I am getting way behind in the kiddo department...I'll have to let Andrew know! :)
Liz...congratulations!!! I wanted to ask you last weekend, but thought it wasn't too PC...congrats again.
It will be fun to have new babies this last year:) Brooke
wowzers! i can't believe you've beat me to the punch...i'm sooo not ready to expand in ANY direction. Congrats!
Wow! That is so great! Congrats!
Congrats Liz and Trav! That is so exciting! We are thinking a baby Watson sounds good (in the fall next year!) I am excited to find out what the new evans baby will be, a girl perhaps?
So well put. I have to wonder if you already knew when we were driving down to basketball. I don't want to do the math but I sure hope whatever I said wasn't discouraging. You're gonna love having two mini Travs, I promise.
YAH! I can't believe it, well yes I can. Congrates I am so excited. We really do need to catch up.
When you guys were giving me a ride home on Sunday and Travis said something like "aren't you not supposed to do that" when you told him you were going to play basketball I so knew you were pregnant. Congrats you two! And I'm glad you're going to have him/her before you leave forever.
How exciting! I am slow to get the message but I have it now and I think it is great! LOve you, Grandma Tibbitts
congratulations! new babies just make my heart feel warm and fuzzy. are you hoping for another boy or a girl this time?
i just was catching up on your blog, so im a little late...but congrats! that is so exciting!
Post a Comment