Sunday, June 01, 2008

memorial day...finally

for some reason i haven't been motivated to post for a while. i'm really not so obsessed with american idol that i needed to leave that up there forever! although, i am so proud of dc. (yes, i'm rubbing it in)

anyway, we had a great memorial day weekend with my brother eric and his adorable little family who were visiting from rochester. we had a busy weekend with 4 kiddos under the age of 3 visiting lots of parks, the beach twice, lots of food and goodies, games and even a trip to ikea. we had so much fun having family around. we love having eric and katie close enough to see them at least twice a year. thanks for a fun visit guys! for some more cute pictures, i highly recommend checking out their blog.





annie, calvin and cameron hiding under their fort

isn't she the cutest little beach bum you've ever seen?!

do you think we're related??

6 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Liz...I love the pictures! especially the one of you and Annie. So much fun!:)

Alisa said...

you two definitely look related! her face really does look like you.

Janelle said...

what a fun visit from them! and you look great, liz! cute kids there too...they all look so happy to be with one another.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

So fun! I have to admit, i am a little envious of those little family get togethers....i am definitely looking forward to having you guys close by....less than a year!!!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Liz you are gorgeous! I love that picture of you and Annie! How fun to have them come for a visit.

Cherisa said...

I have great memories of making tents on top of beds as a kid. I love those striped green PJs with the frog on them!