even though it's supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow we were so lucky to have such a warm, beautiful day with temps around 70 degrees! it gave me just enough to keep me going until spring really hits...will it ever happen?
calvin and i took full advantage by hitting the park with some friends this morning and then some good mommy/kiddo bonding time at our beach this afternoon. (thanks kristen for the top 2 pics!)

calvin loved the beach which made for an interesting spectacle when it was time to leave. (picture me holding a wet screaming and kicking child and you'll get a good idea!) i think he was the only person on the entire beach brave enough to go into the water.
and for your viewing pleasure. sorry it's so short!
6 comments:
love those legsies!!
Liz an you explain to me how to make the group of pictures in a square ? I have been trying to figure that out for a while. Thanks, those picts are precious.I love Calvin! I wish we saw you guys more often!
I keep telling myself that I can make it, too. It's not an easy task when it's been snowing for the past two days, but it's gotta end at some point, right?
Nice throw with the rock! I think Calvin could contend with Aiden for the best toddler throwing arm! :)
hey- i love that b/w pic of him looking at boston, like "wow i'm really going to miss this place." hehe... and i'm proud of you with the video. :)
Those pictures are way too cute!!
Post a Comment