Thanks for sharing that video. Don't you just love the gospel. I just got home from church after feeling a little stressed with YW's responsibilities, and it was nice to just watch and feel the spirit of the video. I don't know if I have a favorite, they are all so beautiful!!
My favorite would have to be Bountiful....I mean, that is where Matthew and I got married, but following close behind would be the DC temple, and the Portland, OR temple....that one is really pretty, i love all the trees around it, and it is the one we are able to attend now! But i agree with Kara....they are all beautiful, especially when you know the purpose of them.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing that video. Don't you just love the gospel. I just got home from church after feeling a little stressed with YW's responsibilities, and it was nice to just watch and feel the spirit of the video. I don't know if I have a favorite, they are all so beautiful!!
My favorite would have to be Bountiful....I mean, that is where Matthew and I got married, but following close behind would be the DC temple, and the Portland, OR temple....that one is really pretty, i love all the trees around it, and it is the one we are able to attend now! But i agree with Kara....they are all beautiful, especially when you know the purpose of them.
Post a Comment