Sunday, February 03, 2008

VOTe!

24 states Vote on Tuesday. If you're in one- VOTE!
(only if you are voting for Romney though:)

Seriously though, If you are a Republican- its down to John McCain and Mitt Romney. A vote for any other is a vote for McCranky. There is really not much difference between McCain and the Dems (see below) except he wants to be in iraq for 100 more years. Conservatives truly are uniting around Romney!


So what issues are important to you?
1. Do you believe in a child’s right to life?
2. Do you believe marriage is between a man and a woman?
3. Do you believe government taxes us too much and spends wastefully?
4. Do you think we need to defend ourselves against terrorists?
5. Do you believe that we should secure our borders and not create a free-for-all for illegal immigrants?
6. Do you want lower taxes–for everyone?
7. Do you want someone in the White House who can not only talk, but get the job done?

Go Mitt!

4 comments:

kristen said...

you guys scare me sometimes... good thing we're for romney. i'll still be your friend though. :)

Jeni said...

Hi guys,

You were behind us leaving from church and we thought we'd tell you there's a faster way to get to your house from the church. If you turn left out of the church and then left at the light it'll take you to exit 15 where you can get on.

PS. We're also for Mitt. McCain is a liberal

Kara said...

Liz- you're so sweet. I had the hardest time finding prego jeans. They were either too narrow at the bottom, or baggy up top. I finally kept the 3rd pair I bought. I am pretty bad at making decisions so I am sure that was part of the problem but I ended up getting my pants at Motherhood Maternity. I remember thinking how cute you were pregant in the pictures I saw on your blog. You didn't even look like you gained weight. Completely Jealous!

Amy said...

oh man!!! so sad romney is out. I mean really i DON'T want to vote for Mcain but i definitely don't want hillary!!! ughhhh!!!!