on monday we had one of those crazy east coast storms. we heard about it days leading up and were expecting about a foot of snow. we ended up only getting about 5 inches but still had a fun snow day.
ps: cute new blog!!! did you do it on your own?!! If so, you should teach me!! Ha, even though mine is fancied up and cute now doesn't mean i know how to do it....my sister in law just does it for me, but i really need to learn it for myself!! it's way cute liz!
Liz! I am so glad you figured out the title! It looks really cute. Also, I love the picture of calvin getting his hair cute. He just has the best look on his face.
5 comments:
ps: cute new blog!!! did you do it on your own?!! If so, you should teach me!! Ha, even though mine is fancied up and cute now doesn't mean i know how to do it....my sister in law just does it for me, but i really need to learn it for myself!! it's way cute liz!
oh so cute-little snow buddies :-)
Liz! I am so glad you figured out the title! It looks really cute. Also, I love the picture of calvin getting his hair cute. He just has the best look on his face.
I love the bundled up Calvin. Are you done with cold weather yet?
Liz- it's been a LONG LONG time since I've seen your blog. LOVED catching up on all the pictures and I already knew travis is goofy!!
Post a Comment