Sunday, October 14, 2007

obsessed?


i read this book in 2 days, while calvin was sleeping. i can hardly wait for the 21 people before me to read the 2nd one and i finally get it from the library. it's that good.

10 comments:

kristen said...

haha- liz i'm probably your new best friend. i have the 2nd and 3rd if you want them! i'm done!

Alissa said...

what IS it with this book? my seventh graders read this book! maybe i'll borrow it from one of them...
i've heard such good things about it from readers that i respect, so i'll give it a shot, i suppose.

A said...

Okay, okay, all my friends in my ward are reading this and I think it's weird, the whole vampire thing. They also talk about it all the time so I think they've already spoiled it for me. But the more I hear the more I'm slowly thinking maybe I'll have to read it. However, I already wake up with random nightmares all the time. Is this going to contribute to my issue or is it not scary?

Amber said...

Add me to the list of people who think that books about vampires are crazy. But i am also slowly getting worn down. That makes you about the 8th person who read it and thought it was awesome. Ill keep thinking about it.

Emily said...

Liz, I agree, I just finished the third! So addicting!

ANJ said...

oh my gosh, i can't stop hearing about the book. all my students are obsessed with it too. the other day michele told me she thinks of my love life when she reads it... maybe not a good sign? am i in love with a vampire?

Kara said...

I just started the first book. To be honest I still am trying to like Edward, but it is a good book. It's amazing how many love this book everywhere!!

maggie said...

hey Liz it's maggie...
I LOVE twilight! I have a thing for Jacob! I hear a movie might come out and a 4th book is in the works!

Kristi said...

I'm an old friend of Travis's. We met at Lindsey's wedding. Anyway, I'm obsessed with this book too. I read it in a day (my children destroyed the house) and then I read New Moon the whole next day. I read Eclipse in a day and a half online because I couldn't wait to get it from the library! Now my parents and grandparents are reading it. It's funny how many different ages and types of people love this book!

MishMyBelle said...

Liz-
I too am obsessed! I am reading Eclipse right now, and can't put it down. I am kind of relieved that there isn't a fourth book. I need my life back! Enjoy!