Monday, October 22, 2007

happy halloween

i seriously love this time of year. it all starts with the weather getting a little colder, leaves changing color and then halloween really kicks it all off with a bang! we had a ward trunk-or-treat party on friday night at our church. it was a great party and we had a lot of fun getting calvin dressed up and seeing all the other costumes too. i'm pretty sure calvin didn't really get what was going on except that he got to stay up later than normal and was wearing a hat. here's our little cowboy:

here are a few from carving our pumpkin tonight. again, calvin was a little unsure but i think overall had a really great time!



12 comments:

A said...

Such a cute little cowboy! Love the boots.

Amy said...

sooooooo cute!!! Hold em up cowboy!!

Amy said...

by the way liz- i pick up twilight tomorrow. i was on the wait list and the book finally came in!!! yeah you biggest looser!! Ha! Ha!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

such a cute cowboy! Happy Halloween! I love your pumpkins. Oh, about your previous post, 7 minute walk from the beach....too awesome and sooooo not fair! Enjoy that walk and think of me. I wish I could be your walkign partner.

Janelle said...

I've been waiting to see what Calvin's costume would be--what a cute cowboy!! Love it!
Janelle

Emily said...

I really love the costume! So cute, he looks like a Mini Travis! Happy halloween! Love The Watsons!

Meredith said...

Calvin was the sweetest little cowboy, such a ladies man. Emerson had her eye on him, I saw it.

Alisa said...

oh my gosh....i can't get enough of this cute boy!!! you look cute too, by the way.....you look so skinny!!

Elizabeth said...

I love your littel cowboy! He is such a cutie!

also, Twilight arrived on Saturday and my mom stayed up until 2 a.m. reading it! Ha! I'm getting to it, but we're kind of sharing a the book and she's winning!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Where did you get that darling cowboy outfit? He looked soooo cute!! Great pumpkin, also! Love, Mom

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Cute Halloween pics!

Katie and Eric said...

What a cute cowboy! It looks like you guys had a very fun Halloween.