i realize it's been a little while since i've posted and i guess my only excuse is that since calvin has started walking my life has gotten just a little busier!! i've decided to give a brief update on our lives here in boston for all of you who may (or may not be) interested.
travis:
- still busy with school but now also sees real, live patients, including his favortie and most supportive patient, me!
- fits in time to watch espn, red sox games, and byu football
- if you haven't noticed, trys to follow mitt romney's campaign as a student fundraiser
- is apparently on a BU flag football team
- spending as much time with calvin as possible. calvin LOVES his daddy!

- walking is definitely his main mode of transportation these days
- EVERYTHING goes in his mouth, still. does this stage ever end?
- knows how to "cheese" for the camera
- for some reason is obsessed with trying to eat our toes. he thinks it's hilarious
- who knew a bucket full 0f 100 cookie cutters could keep this kid so busy
- has become very good at playing catch
- claps for everyone and everything. the other day we were on the T and somehow he got everyone around us clapping the whole way home
- has become a great hugger (as jennie can attest)
- whenever we're in the stroller he either, a. sits straight up on the edge of the seat to see everything or, b. is reaching down to the wheels to se how they work
- has so many little girlfriends that he is around dolls. a lot...sorry trav

liz:
- chasing after calvin or pulling something out of his mouth
- slowly looking for a job to work from home or trying to invent the next greatest baby invention
- looking for good indoor activities anticipating my first winter at home with a one-year old
- lots of walks, parks, and friends
- biggest loser tuesdays (yeah, alisa. 8/7c means that if you live in utah you have to check the tv guide!)
- planning fun weekend trips with trav to check off our list of things to do in new england
- staying busy somehow!!
10 comments:
Great post, Liz! Here's a great invention for you...upside down suspenders...that hook on the bottom of a shirt and go under/around the diaper. I can't ever keep Zach's shirts tucked in and i don't always like to buy the button-bottom shirts. Hmmm maybe that idea is already out there? n Good luck! :)
Very fun! It sounds like you are staying busy. I think Calvin looks a lot like his dad in those pictures.
Yeah, Biggest Loser Tuesdays!!!! It's so inspiring (if you watch it at the right time)
You have an adorable little baby running around there!!
Fun post! I love hearing what you guys are up to. Even the ordinary blah's of life seem like more fun in Boston.
It actually sounds like you guys are busy. Hey, if you come up with any great ideas for staying busy during the winter months...let me know. I would love some part time (stay at home) job and have looked a little.
Anyway, cute kid, as always!
Hey Liz! Calvin is so adorable! I don't even know what I'd do if Noah could crawl around, let alone walk! You must be on your toes at all times! How's Boston? We're just getting used to Virginia, and liking it!
Liz--
I loved this post! So fun to hear about everyone....can't believe Calvin is walking! My kids weren't walking until double his age! And I am with you on the Biggest Loser....love it! I exercise to it every week, then when I exercise other days, I think, if they can do it, I can to....unfortunately I am not losing the 31 lbs a week! Rachelle...i think they do have the suspener thing you are talking about....my friend had some. Sorry Liz!
So exciting that Trav can see real patients now--I think that is the year that I saw wam the most becuase i got to go in once every couple of weeks and be the patient--and since the dental school takes so long you are there pretty much all morning :-) Good luck on the job hunt
I love that he eats your toes and thinks it's soooo hilarious!
Liz...It was so fun to get caught up on your blog. It looks like you are keeping busy. Calvin is such a doll! We can't wait to spend time with you guys at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment