



yep, this is just a few days ago in 90 degree weather in, august? no, definitely october.

see these two girls laying in the background? yeah, calvin definitely walked right over to them, sat down and started smiling, clapping, anything to get them to laugh and tell him how cute he is!
6 comments:
Look at the little flirt! I can't believe it's still so hot there. At least you can keep your tan for a little bit longer, right?
I love the Calvin and Aurora Show!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, we got a couple of super cute kids!
I am in love with that picture of Calvin in his jeans and big-boy shoes...the one where he's sitting on his leg! I love it! He looks more like a little boy than a baby now. He's growing up so fast!
-Janelle
sooooooo cute! Calvin is all travis!!!The older he gets the more he looks like Travis.
Ha ha!! i love this kid!!! How cute!!
hey.. I just saw that you haven't updated our blog address.. here is the new address http://richandlindsey.blogspot.com/
linds!
and super cute pics of calvin!!
Post a Comment