Thursday, September 20, 2007

...3 hours later

well, i survived! and, it really wasn't that bad. travis did a great job and i was pleasantly surprised at how pain-free my experience was. the only bummer is that it takes so long to get anything done at the school. the professors have to come check on the work every step of the way until its done. (which i'm glad they do. we want to make sure its getting done right!) even though it does take a while, it is fun to be able to see what trav is learning and to be on this side of the dental school experience.

9 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Brave Liz! I would trust travis, but I can see how it would jus be a little nerve racking. I am glad that you survived. And way to go Travis for making it so pain free and a positive experience for Liz!

Katie said...

You are a brave woman Liz! I don't know if I could do it. But that could be me in a year or 2!! Andrew is in Virginia right now, interviewing for dental school. I can't wait to see where we will be for the next 4 years!

Builder said...

"thank yer, ladies and gentlemen"

name that movie!!!

Meredith said...

Glad to hear you're alright Liz! I was worried about you this week... Kidding Travis!

Kara said...

That would be a little nerve racking. I am glad it went well, and that he didn't hit some crazy nerve. (my friend had a professional dentist numb the side of her mouth permanantly)

Liz said...

kara! you're not supposed to tell me that. i still have to go back! j/k

Liz said...

ry...you've got mail, all the way

Amber said...

Congrats Trav! Let the drilling begin!

Missletoe said...

YOU are a good woman!