ha ha!!! um, no, i'm sorry....i have not seen it anywhere in utah!! i'm sorry though....is he just constantly screaming without his bear?!! ha, liz, isn't that bear an ice pack or something?!!
Hi!! I found your blog from Lindsey's blog and I realize that it has been forever since I have seen you guys! How are you? Your little boy is so adorable and you both seem so happy!
Thanks for my present Liz! Y'all def didn't have to do that...but I LOVE it! I think I'm going to wait to use the coupons until after I move into my new home...cause I'll be out of town until Sunday!!! I'm here for you guys anytime...as I've said time and time again I seriously love CAL and will stay with him anytime!!!! :)
8 comments:
ha ha!!! um, no, i'm sorry....i have not seen it anywhere in utah!! i'm sorry though....is he just constantly screaming without his bear?!! ha, liz, isn't that bear an ice pack or something?!!
Love that pink bowtie!! I hope you find the bear soon!
Do you think that an exact replica would do the trick...I have a bunny that Savanna got for Easter that LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT! Let me know!
KIM
Oh dear!!! Brampton has an elephant that he just loves...if we lost that it would be the end of his world! I hope Calvin finds his bear!!!
yes that would be a big problem! Good luck!
Hi!! I found your blog from Lindsey's blog and I realize that it has been forever since I have seen you guys! How are you? Your little boy is so adorable and you both seem so happy!
Sad Liz...I hope you find it soon. We will keep our eyes open for it. Good luck!
Thanks for my present Liz! Y'all def didn't have to do that...but I LOVE it! I think I'm going to wait to use the coupons until after I move into my new home...cause I'll be out of town until Sunday!!! I'm here for you guys anytime...as I've said time and time again I seriously love CAL and will stay with him anytime!!!! :)
Post a Comment