Tuesday, August 28, 2007

a little rascal flatts

this weekend trav and i went to the rascal flatts concert! i absolutely loved it! we got one of cal's favorite babysitters (thanks again kerry!) to watch him while we enjoyed our lawn seats along with thousands of ofther screaming fans. i had so much fun screaming, yelling, and singing right along while travis was a good sport to dance and sing a little too!! trav surprised me with tickets a little while ago and i am so glad he did! here are some pics from the night

11 comments:

Katie said...

Liz, you look so cute! What a sweet hubby to surprise you like that!! Looks like you had fun.

Stephanie said...

How fun!! What a nice husband you have.

Anonymous said...

Great picture!! What a hot couple!

Jill said...

What an awesome surprise! I think Travis needs to give some lessons on how to make your wife happy!

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh!! Every couple deserves a good date like this, I'm so glad you got to go!

Katie and Eric said...

I love Rascal Flatts, I am so glad that you guys got to go! Travis is such a good guy.:)

Amber said...

Let me get this straight-trav surprised you with an awesome date...and it was to a COUNTRY concert???!!! Cool-looks like you guys had fun :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! I hope you had an amazing time...that was the best concert i ever had gone to! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves! Miss you both!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

What a great husband...suprised you with tickets to rascal flatts! I love Rascal flatts. I am glad you guys got to go and have a fun date night.

Alisa said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so jealous! Looks like so much fun!

Wendy said...

How fun! I love going to Rascal Flatts concerts! They put on such a good show and to have it outside...even better!