Monday, August 13, 2007

cousins!

i "borrowed" these pictures from my cousin, michelle's blog. i have meant to post them for a while and just came across them tonight. i just got to see all of these girls a month ago at alisa's wedding. we always have so much fun whenever we get together. i love these girls!
this was probably about, um, i'd say over 15 years ago and the one beneath about 3 years ago, re-enacting the same pose! L-R: jen, liz, michelle, kristi, kara, alisa

2 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Cousins really are a blast...but I especially love "our girl cousins". Remember how we didn't want to ever leave each other (even when we would be at someone's house we would want at least one of the girls to come to the bathroom with us. I laugh just thinking about it!). I have so many great memories of being together with you girls...thanks for this fun post Liz! It was a great flash back. And it was fun seeing everyone at Alisa's wedding! Sure love you all!

Katie and Eric said...

Those pictures are so cute! I am glad that you guys are such good friends.