well, almost. calvin and i leave tomorrow night to head back to boston after having spent 3 weeks in utah and oregon. it's been such a nice, fun vacation that i'm not quite sure we're ready to get back to reality again! we had a great time with my family for a reunion and alisa's wedding. the three of us headed up to portland to spend a few days with trav's family. hence, the reason for no updates. enjoy some of the pictures from our trip with more to come. for all you boston folk, we'll see you thursday! 

5 comments:
Woohoo!!! I've been waiting for this moment for the whole 2 week vacation!!! Sounds like y'all had fun...which is good to hear, but I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!!! :)
It's great to have you back in the blogging world! It was so fun to see you and get a little catching up in. This is a really cute picture of you guys. Thanks for all the fun updates!
I guess I would be more excited if I still lived nearby, but equally excited because now I have a reason to visit Boston on a rare occassion. Miss You!
Hey you're back :-) I forgot it was your sister's wedding-I bet that was a blast :-) Wish I got to see you on thursday :-)
Such a cute family picture! You look really pretty liz.
Post a Comment