Sunday, June 10, 2007

cute kiddos!

today was a fun day with lots of family and friends! adam gave his homecoming talk at church today and then we came home for a nice dinner put on by mother teresa! we had a lot of cousins, aunts, cousins-in-law, and some cute kiddos! here are some adorable pictures of jackson(my cousin michelle's little boy), audrey (cousin chad's little girl), and calvin:

marc, michelle's husband, was making calvin laugh like crazy!! he just kept giggling and laughing forever! it was really funny and very entertaining!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and hilarious! I love your little boy.

Becca

Janelle said...

Haha! I've been cracking up at those last two pictures of Calvin because he just looks so happy--his laughter is contagious! What a cutie! Very cute cousins too!
Love,
Janelle

Alisa said...

oh, i miss him already!!! it was SO fun to have you around for a little bit liz! I love you!

Kerry said...

sooooooo precious!!!! i told travi in class that i would babysit for y'all this weekend...fri or sat...y'all's pick so you guys can have a reunion date! :) just let me know whenever you need me!!!! :) welcome back to beantown!!!!!!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

It was so great to see you! It was fun watching these little kids play together. Check out the video from sunday on my blog. Calvin s laugh is to die for....it just makes me laugh everytime I watch it!

Anonymous said...

that little kid has such a big laugh. i'm coming up to boston, i think, in a few weeks... can we PLEASE re-une?

Katie and Eric said...

Cute, cute kids! I love it! Calvin is such a cutie pie. Every time I see him I can't believe how big he is getting. Can't wait to see you, we are counting down the days.