on sunday we were introduced to an annual veteran's motorcycle rally right along the mall. there were literally thousands of bikes and bikers everywhere! it was pretty amazing. i know it's hard to believe but the five of us didn't exactly fit in with the thousands of bikers in DC that day!

as you can see, the boys thought it was pretty cool!
i think this picture is hilarious. alissa and i were not aware that travis was taking this picture. can you see how well we blended in with the crowd?! i love that we were there!
5 comments:
Liz...that last picture is so funny!! You can totally tell that you and aliss are both trying to keep from laughing!! How funny!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Wish I were there!!
I LOVE Washington D.C.! It's so great. Looks like you guys had fun and this biking thing reminds me of when Mike, Liz, Andy and I attended a Harley Davidson convention in Wisconsin. We were totally out of place!!! Glad you had fun. Now on to your next trip you little traveler. Live it up while you don't pay for calvin!!
What a fun trip! I love D.C. also. You did so many great things and the best part is that you have friends there. Fun memories!
Amy- I was thinking the same thing! That was a really funny thing for us to go to! The bikers were very nice to us even though we were incredibly out of place! Ha!
I am sure that was a fun trip, a fun get-away from your busy life! Calvin is soooooo cute!
Post a Comment