i just want to wish a happy mother's day to all you mother's out there. not until i became a mother myself did i realize what actually goes into motherhood. i will say that it is a lot of work and very tiring but also so worth it. i wouldn't trade it for anything. i love being a mom. i love watching a child grow and learn new things. the love that i have for my little boy is unlike any other love; it is unexplainable. so, on this mother's day, i am so grateful to be a mother!
9 comments:
Happy Mothers day to you Liz! I agree with everything you said on this post. It can be challenging but so rewarding and so full of love. Calvin is one lucky kid to have a mom like you.
PS did you cut your hair? It looks really cute in this picture.
Liz! Happy mothers day!!!! Maybe you'll be a mother of 2 the next time this day comes around! :) You look beautiful! And Cal....well he is just adorable! Miss you guys!
Happy Mother's Day to you too! I think you're a great mom and Calvin is one lucky kiddo. Also, I agree- I'm so grateful to be a mother!
you're so cute liz!! i can tell you love being a mom.
Liz, I know you're going to be excited to see that one more person left a comment on your blog.....sorry though, it's just me!! But, I wanted to leave a comment because, don't you get tired of people NOT leaving a comment?!! I mean seriously, you think you've put together the cutest post and then hardly anyone comments!! I'm always jealous of those who get like 12 comments on one post!!! So, here I am again!!! This is to leaving comments!!! Love you!
Oh, ps....I also thought it was funny when you left a comment under Ryan's frosty post and you were laughing because at first you thought it was me....well, i have to tell you that I kind of did the same thing when Travis posted about Mitt Romney. I kind of laughed because in my mind I was thinking, "Dang Liz, you sound like you know what you're talking about!!" I was very impressed, then i realized it was actually Travis. Not that I don't think you could sound like that, it was just funny to me when I realized it was actually you!! I decided not to leave that comment though because I didn't want it to sound rude, but then, I was laughing because you kind of did the same thing to me...you thought it was me, but it was actually Ryan. IT's just funny when you are reading a post and you're picturing me, but then find out it's actually Ryan, ya know?!! HA ha, bye!!!
Oh it's the model mom again. Uhhhh you are looking very very cute! BUt should I expect any less from you? Let's just say you won't find any cute pictures like that of me with my kids on mother's day! Yeah, you are cute! Oh and by the way - i'm a little worried about our "stretch" goal!! I'm not doing to well!
Oh my gosh!!! I am laughing soooo hard right now at alisa's comment about you writing that thing about Mitt. That is soooo stinking funny!!
What a sweet pic! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! Being a mother really is wonderful in so many different ways. I am so glad that you are enjoying it! You are looking so cute!!!:) We need to see you soon.
Post a Comment