Tuesday, May 22, 2007

6 months and counting

calvin had his 6 month check-up today. i can't believe how fast he's growing! it is so fun to watch him grow and learn new things! i love it.
a few of his stats:
weight 18 lbs 14 oz 65%
length 28 inches 85%
he's sitting up
eating a lot of solids now
still rolling around
oh, and i think he needs another haircut!

3 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So cute calvin....six months is the best! They start doing such fun things at this stage. They just start interacting more with you and toys, it is great! Way to survive the first six months! :)

Kara said...

What a cute kiddo! I still have a hard time with the fact that you are a mom. I can't wait to see your family. I look forward to the day when I have kids and I can talk with all of you about do's adn don'ts with kids etc, and telling stories of our kids. How fun for you!

Amy said...

so cute!! Lucas has come catching up to do. I guess he'll always be a few steps behind calvin. can't wait to see you soon. I know you are sooooo happy for tonight!!