a few pictures of what calvin has been up to lately...
-trying to get over his first ear infection (notice the runny nose?) -playing with some friends...here's cal with his friend who was born only a few days after him -learning how to hold his own bottle
Ear Infections are the worst! Feel so bad when Jackson gets them, I'm so helpless and they are painful for him. Cute that you have a little friend playing with Cal. I love it! Jackson seems to light up when we set him down next to someone else his size. He looks as cute as ever in these pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Liz, I just read your comment!! Are you in NYC this weekend? I live uptown, close to Columbia. What are you guys doing in the city?? I need to make a trip to Boston soon. It would be fun to get together and do lunch or something!
I absolutely LOVE that picture of him with his bottle. I don't think they make babies cuter than Cal! He's precious! Hope to see both y'all soon!!!! I hope Easter was fun...I'm bummed I missed out! We need to get together again soon before school starts getting super crazy!!! :)
5 comments:
Ear Infections are the worst! Feel so bad when Jackson gets them, I'm so helpless and they are painful for him. Cute that you have a little friend playing with Cal. I love it! Jackson seems to light up when we set him down next to someone else his size. He looks as cute as ever in these pictures! Thanks for sharing!
Sorry to hear little Cal has had an ear infection! Andrew has the same Vroom jams. So cute and soft!
Liz,
Adorable as ever! I think Cal has your eyes and Travis' facial structure--a perfect mix of both of you! Miss you.
Love,
Janelle
Liz,
I just read your comment!! Are you in NYC this weekend? I live uptown, close to Columbia. What are you guys doing in the city?? I need to make a trip to Boston soon. It would be fun to get together and do lunch or something!
I absolutely LOVE that picture of him with his bottle. I don't think they make babies cuter than Cal! He's precious! Hope to see both y'all soon!!!! I hope Easter was fun...I'm bummed I missed out! We need to get together again soon before school starts getting super crazy!!! :)
Post a Comment