liz, cute pics of your little dude. however, we need more pictures of you! since before christmas, we haven't had any pictures to prove you even exist. i'm sure you've been having fun picture ops too. :) love, janelle
Love the Johnny Jumper!!! And Kari doesn't look like she's the grandma - more like she's the mom! Go grandma! I hope i'm that cute when i'm a grandma!! Calvin keeps getting bigger and stays as cute as ever!! (did you tune into the Disc. channel?!!)
I agree with Amy! I could hardly look at Calvin because I was so distracted by Kari!! :) What a doll. I love her hair! And Rick looks great too! I'll bet he's a fun grandpa! And, I hope it goes without saying...Calvin is a cutie!! Love, Mom :)
6 comments:
what a cutie! I can't believe how big he has gotten!
ps is calvin's hair turning blonde???
yeah, mich, definitely turning blonde! It's amazing.
liz,
cute pics of your little dude. however, we need more pictures of you! since before christmas, we haven't had any pictures to prove you even exist. i'm sure you've been having fun picture ops too. :)
love,
janelle
Love the Johnny Jumper!!! And Kari doesn't look like she's the grandma - more like she's the mom! Go grandma! I hope i'm that cute when i'm a grandma!! Calvin keeps getting bigger and stays as cute as ever!! (did you tune into the Disc. channel?!!)
I agree with Amy! I could hardly look at Calvin because I was so distracted by Kari!! :) What a doll. I love her hair! And Rick looks great too! I'll bet he's a fun grandpa! And, I hope it goes without saying...Calvin is a cutie!! Love, Mom :)
Post a Comment